Tuesday, March 21, 2006

My Northern Michigan Real Estate Blog is Back.

My recent divorce from a real estate broker slowed me down for a bit, but I'm back online. The good news is my real estate investment company will still recieve commission free listings from the Ex. As long as I advise and aid in search engine optimization for "our" website that is: http://www.soldbydebbie.com .

Since this article touches on relationships, I wanted to touch on the advantages of knowing somebody in the real estate business. All too often to I need blank purchase agreements, lead base paint disclosures, land contracts etc. for my personal dealings where the true real estate professionals are not involved. "For Sale By Owner" parties should never feel guilty about seeking a little help from Realtors. Most of the time, they will be glad to help. I guarantee you this. If a Realtor helps you free of charge with your private sale where they are not making a commission, you will appreciate it. In return, without thinking about it, you will refer them future business. Realtors know this and are pleased to assist you in anyway they can.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home