Thursday, December 08, 2005

Northern Michigan Real Estate

Which company should you list your property with? The answer is easy, the company who offers the best online exposure. Next question, who is the best. The answer is not so easy, but in a nutshell, I am one of the best. Here is the problem. If an search engine optimization (SEO) expert is that good, he'll need to get paid for it. A person with my knowledge needs to make $100,000 per year. Here is the problem. Which northern Michigan real estate companies can justify that. Answer: None of them. So, what we are forced to do is create a database of real estate companies under one website. This way the costs can be shared by 50 different real estate companies. The result is no one company really stands out. My recent divorce from my wife, who is the owner of a few small real estate offices, had the luxury of somebody of my skill level only promoting her real estate website. This is unheard of, but due to our relationship, I was able to do that for her and maintained the #3 real estate website in all of northern Michigan. Now, I am for hire. - Jamie Gwilliam Contact My Northern Michigan Services Here

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home